If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact +353 (1) 447 5941 before placing an order. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full please do not use our Service.
1. Information About Us
- sproose.io is a website operated by Sproose Innovation Limited ("we" or "us" or "Sproose"), incorporated and registered in the Ireland, whose registered office is at 13 Garville Mews, Rathgar Road, Dublin 6, Ireland.
- Our Company registration number is 562179. Sproose is a payment facility for Dry Cleaners (our "Service Providers") where the laundry and dry cleaning is collected by the independent Dry Cleaners, cleaned by them and delivered by them to you with us acting as a payment intermediary to streamline the efficiency of their business.
- The purpose of our Service is to provide a simple and convenient payment service to you. Once you enter the specific ConnectCode, you are linked to the correct Dry Cleaner’s virtual storefront, complete with the pricelist of their choice and allowing you to order your Laundry or Dry Cleaning from them.
- Sproose markets Laundry/ Dry Cleaning on behalf of our Service Providers, concludes orders on their behalf and they collect and deliver the service to you.
3. Service Availability
- Sproose offers a consolidated payment facility for all our Service Providers.
- All Sproose registered Service Providers will be provided with a ConnectCode. Once you enter in the Service Provider’s ConnectCode into the Sproose app, you are brought to their virtual storefront, complete with their pricelist, logo, and collection times for your building.
- If you live/work in a complex that doesn’t have a Dry Cleaning service upon sign-up, you will be redirected on our website/application to the page that says Register Your Interest.
- On this page you will be able to request the Sproose service to your building and we will pass on your enquiry to the most suitable Sproose Service Provider.
- Operating hours will vary depending on local trading conditions and the availability of our Service Providers.
- When on our site please enter your relevant Service Provider’s ConnectCode (this only needs to be entered once), you will be redirected to the menu of the Launderette that services your collection point. Then click on your chosen item(s) which will provide you with the option to submit your order to the Sproose Service Provider.
- If your building already has a Sproose Service Provider but you don’t know your ConnectCode, you can contact a Sproose rep or local dry cleaner and they will provide.
- When you place an order through our Service, an email thanking you for your order and confirming that your order has been received and accepted by the Launderette (the "Confirmation Email") will be sent to you by us on behalf of the Service Provider.
- The contract for the supply of any service you order through us will be between you and the said Service Provider and will only be formed when you have been sent the Confirmation Email by us.
- Please ensure that you have given us a correct email address as this is how we will communicate with you about your Order.
- Upon ordering a pick-up for your Laundry/ Dry Cleaning (or other) you will be provided with an Order Reference Number.
- It is important that when you drop down your clothes to the relevant pick-up location in your building that you write down your Order Reference Number on the slip provided.
- This is to ensure that your order is identified by your relevant Service Provider.
- If you order something other than laundry and dry cleaning through our service, you item will be delivered to the ‘collection point’ along with your laundry and dry cleaning
- If you only order a non-laundry / dry cleaning item then it will be delivered to your ‘collection point’ on the next set day.
- If there are problems or issues relating to the service provided on our platform, the contact details of the Service Provider will be available in your order history. Sproose is a payment intermediary and is not party to the contract for the provision of services between you and the Service Provider.
- You are legally entitled to receive the service that you have ordered.
- We do monitor our Service Providers very closely and it is of utmost importance to us that they comply with our standards and help us to maintain our reputation.
- Please let us know if you have any comments relating to our Service Providers or in respect of the service by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at +353 (1) 447 5941.
5. Cancellation Or Amending Your Order
- You have the right to cancel or amend an order within a reasonable time by contacting the Launderette.
- The decision to amend, cancel or refund your order is up to the Service Provider’s discretion.
- You will be provided with the contact details of your relevant Service Provider following the completion of your order on our Platform.
- Sproose uses Stripe Connect to facilitate payments on our Platform.
- All of our Launderettes are provided with a Standalone Stripe Connect Account.
- This will allow them to either Cancel or Amend your order.
- You will not be charged for any order cancelled before it becomes a Started Order.
- Sproose is a payment platform that facilitates the service already provided by the launderette and any refund, cancellation or amendment is at the sole discretion of the Sproose Service Provider that services your location.
6. Price & Payment
- Sproose provides each of our Partner Launderettes with their own virtual storefront complete with their own logo, prices etc.
- The platform visible to the end-user acts as the relevant Service Provider’s app “Powered by Sproose”.
- The price of any products will be listed on our Service. Prices include VAT and any other relevant fees applicable.
- Prices will vary between separate Service Provider’s pricelists.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, at the discretion of the said Launderette that services your collection point but changes will not affect orders in respect of which you have been presented with the Confirmation Email, save in the case of an obvious pricing mistake, whereby the Service Providers will notify you as soon as they can about the pricing issue.
- They may decide that you can cancel your order once they notify you of a mistake.
- Despite our best efforts, some of the options listed on our Service may be incorrectly priced.
- It is the sole responsibility of the relevant Service Provider to verify their prices as part of the order process.
- Payment for all orders can be made by credit or debit card through our Service.
- Once your order has been confirmed your credit or debit card will have been authorised and the amount marked for payment.
- Payment is made directly to Sproose and is transferred directly to the Service Provider via the Sproose platform using Stripe Connect secure payment technology.
7. Our Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Sproose provides our Service and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Service, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
- Subject as provided below, neither Sproose nor any of our Service Providers shall have any liability to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of or your inability to use our Service.
- This does not include or limit in any way Sproose's or any Partner Launderette's liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us or it to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our or its liability, including liability for damage to property or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Events Outside Our Control (Force Majure)
- No party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in clause 9 shall excuse the Customer from any payment obligations under this Agreement.
- Neither you, Sproose nor the Partner Launderette shall be responsible to the others for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion.
- If any provision of this agreement is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions shall not be prejudiced.
11. Entire Agreement
- These terms contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties relating to that subject matter.
12. Our Rights To Vary These Terms & Conditions
- You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
13. Law & Jurisdiction
- The Irish courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, any use of our Services.